Monday, May 7, 2012

Chick Lit Author Blog Hop


May is International Chick Lit Month!  Yes, if you want to take a day off from work to read your favorite novel, or a new one in this genre, I will write you an excuse note.  Earlier in May, I had the humbling privilege to write about spending a day with my favorite character from a chick lit novel.  You can read about it here.  I had a wonderful time, and want to thank Amy Bromberg and Melissa Amster along with all of the amazing gals at Chick Lit Central for extending the invitation to me, as well as all the other fabulous bloggers hosting the event.  Many authors are stopping by to share a little bit about themselves with you, so stop by here and check it out.     



To celebrate this wonderful month,  there is something big in the works!


Come one come all!


Thanks to the hard work of author Tracie Banister, I am thrilled to partner with her, along with several other fabulous authors for the Chick Lit Author Blog Hop, May 14-20!  You will have the opportunity to read a piece by each author that will be posted on Monday, May 14 that will be Chick Lit-tastic!   

Each author will offer a free copy of one of their e-books at the end of their blog post.  Anyone who leaves a comment on the author’s blog, along with their e-mail address, is eligible to win!  You must comment AND leave your email to be eligible. 

Make sure that you look for the "secret word," which will be italicized, in each author’s blog post.  For those people who visit every blog on the hop and collect all of the secret words, there is another gift that could possibly be yours.   Everyone who emails a list of the words to Tracie Banister will be entered to win the Grand Prize, of a Sephora gift card.  Beauty and books?!?  It’s win-win!

Stop back to my blog on Monday, when I will share with you what I have learned from my closet, and I will also provide you with Tracie’s contact info for the contest.

See you then!


XOXO

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment